Q & A - Waxing
All waxing services are performed by a Licensed Aesthetician - Amanda Nightingale LE / NE license #856 or Kim Nightingale LE / NE license #914
What to Expect from your Waxing Apppointment ...
Things to do BEFORE your appointment
* DO NOT SHAVE, we need at least 1/4 inch of growth to wax you
* Please shower or use feminine wipes
* If you start your menstrual cycle, please reschedule your appointment
* Gently Exfoliate the area to be waxed the day before your appointment
Things to do AFTER your appointment
* To prevent ingrown hairs, begin to GENTLY exfolliate the waxed area 24 hoursÂ after your appointment
* If you have any irritation after your appointment, we have a creme available, FilnpilÂ - please ask your waxing professional for details
* As your hair grows in 3 stages, you will want to make a followup appointment for approximately 3-4 weeks after your first appointment
What exactly is a BrazilianÂ Wax ?
A Brazilian wax removes all the hair from the bikini line to your bottom (this is optional) Your Waxing professional will begin with a bikini wax, then with your permission, continue to the french bikini and if you are comfortable, complete the brazilian wax.Â (each step will remove more hair)
Will it Hurt ?
A Brazilian is not completely painless, but your waxing professionalÂ has techniques to reduce the pain and discomfort.
Can IÂ get aÂ Spray Tan after a Brazilian ?
We suggest waiting at least 24-48 hours after your appointment to give the skin time to heal. A spray tan can clog the pores and cause your skin to become very irritated.